If you’re considering a career transition into pharma but don’t think you have the desired background, this podcast is for you. There are a variety of ways you can build your resume if you plan in advance. Our guest, oncologist Dr. Kelly Curtis, works as a Senior Medical Director where he oversees clinical trials at a Contract Research Organization. Dr. Curtis shares a number of actionable steps you can take while still in practice to increase your chances of being hired into pharma.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- Dr. Curtis’s transition from oncology to overseeing clinical trials
- Actionable steps to strengthen your candidacy for pharma
- Steps to take when you have 1 – 2 years before a transition
- Steps to take when you have 6 months to a year before a transition
Links for this episode:
Good Clinical Practices Course ( GCP) – free course to learn about clinical trials and patient safety. 6 hours. Self-paced.
What Exactly Does a Medical Monitor Do? Blog with Dr. Kelly Curtis
Pharma Exec – Online pharma magazine with topical articles
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
Other ways to enjoy the show: