When it comes to contract negotiation, if you’re like many physicians, you feel like a fish out of water. You’re not sure what’s appropriate to ask for and how to actually negotiate. Rather than risk losing the offer, you may decide to just sign the contract, potentially leaving thousands of dollars on the table. Our guest, Jon Appino, is the founder of Contract Diagnostics, a company that helps physicians review and negotiate their contracts. Listen in for great insider tips on negotiating.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- Physician contract negotiation
- Why it’s important to negotiate your contract
- Common mistakes physicians make with negotiations
- How to approach negotiations in a diplomatic way
- The benefits of leading with questions
- The services offered by Contract Diagnostics
Links for this episode:
Top 10 Tips for Contract Negotiation – A very helpful one-sheet with key tips for negotiating your physician contract by Jon Appino.
Contract Diagnostics – Jon Appino’s company that provides employment contract review and negotiation for physicians
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
Other ways to enjoy the show: