Do remember that day when you were granted your license to practice medicine?
It’s a big deal to have an active medical license. And once it’s been retired or inactive for a period of time, it can be rather arduous, depending on the state, to get it back.
In this episode, I interview Arnold Lorenzo, a medical licensing expert, who works for medicallicensing.com to talk about how to keep your license active if you decide to leave practice, whether for a nonclinical job, to take care of family, or for other reasons.
What we’re talking about in this episode:
- How to keep your license active if you do leave.
- What some of the differences are among states for license renewal.
- Some tips for making it easier to return to practice if you do leave.
- The benefits of the interstate medical licensure compact.
Arnold Lorenzo: 800-849-2168 or email@example.com
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this trailer:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
If you’re excited about the Carpe Diem podcast at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Sharing this show with friends or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
- Subscribing to one of the podcast players below!
Other ways to enjoy the show: