Should you stay in medicine or should you leave?
It’s the million-dollar question so many of you are asking right now. If you’re at the white coat crossroads, how do you know if you can find a way to be happier in medicine or if it’s time to leave?
In this episode, I’m sharing a three-step process you can use right now to start answering this question. There’s no one right answer to this question, but there is a right answer for you. This episode is all about helping you find yours!
There’s also a free timeline template you can download to chart your career path. This exercise helps you see the major events of your medical training and career. You may see patterns and clues that will enhance your decision-making.
What we’re talking about in this episode:
- How to go forward from the white coat crossroads
- A three-step process to help with the decision-making
- Telling your story
- A question you ask yourself
- A permission slip
- A little bit about my story
Freebie! Download the timeline template where you can chart your journey from when you first decided to become a doctor up to the current time. I’ve included my own timeline and several sample templates for you. www.doctorscrossing.com/timeline
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
If you’re excited about the Carpe Diem podcast at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review and rating on Apple iTunes. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. (Thank you!!)
- Sharing this show with friends or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
- Subscribing to one of the podcast players below!
Other ways to enjoy the show: