Are you curious about what steps are involved in pivoting into a nonclinical career?
It can feel overwhelming to know where to begin. In this episode, I interview, Dr. Modupe Oladeinde, a Family Practice physician who had no idea where she would end up when she started coaching with me. Through using the 5-step Carpe Diem Program she transitioned into a nonclinical job she loves.
Listen in to find out how she did this!
What we’re talking about in this episode:
- A family practice physician’s transition from patient care to a nonclinical job she loves.
- The 5-step Carpe Diem Program you can use to transition.
- The preparation she did to be able to land her desired job.
- How you can have a great relationship with patients but still feel the need for change.
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this trailer:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
If you’re excited about the Carpe Diem podcast at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Sharing this show with friends or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
- Subscribing to one of the podcast players below!
Other ways to enjoy the show: