For this holiday episode, I’m talking about how to not let your unique gifts go to waste. We often overlook or minimize our talents and gifts because they are natural for us and we may not see them as anything special. We also may be uncomfortable talking about our gifts, feeling like we’re bragging or being arrogant. In this episode, you’ll hear about 3 things you can do to identify your gifts and make sure you’re using them fully.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- 3 ways to identify your gifts and not let them go to waste
- How using one of your gifts or talents in your personal life can help with your career direction.
- A desperate measure a well-known actor took in order to not let his acting gift go to waste.
Links for this episode:
What are your natural gifts? Is your job making the most of them?
This is a previous blog on the different gifts of each Enneagram Personality Type.
What is your natural gift set, are you owning it? This previous blog is about the concept of having a “gift set’ where a number of your talents and traits combine in a unique way.
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
If you’re excited about the Carpe Diem podcast at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review and rating on Apple iTunes. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. (Thank you!!)
- Sharing this show with friends or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
- Subscribing to one of the podcast players below!
Other ways to enjoy the show: