Learn about the top 3 nonclinical job sectors for physicians. I’m interviewing Dr. John Jurica, host of the Physicians Nonclinical Career Podcast, about the most common transition sectors: Pharma, Utilization Management, and Medical Writing. Find out why these are great entry areas for nonclinical jobs right out of medicine.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- The most common nonclinical areas for physicians transitioning out of medicine.
- Pharma – Drug Safety, Medical Monitor, Medical Affairs, Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
- Utilization Management – Health Insurance, Benefit Management, Physician Advisor
- Medical Writing/Medical Communications
- What the requirements are for licensure, board-certification, and residency.
- Compensation for these nonclinical areas.
Links for this episode:
John Jurica’s Nonclinical Career Academy
Special $1 deal for a one-month trial – use discount code “TRIAL”
Physician Nonclinical Career Podcast with Dr. John Jurica
You might also be interested in these Doctor’s Crossing Blogs
Medical Writing: How to Get Started and Make Money
Dr. Gigi Reveals Her True Identity and New Career
Transition Story – Medical Editing and Publishing
Dr. Mandy’s Story – From Sports Medicine to Medical Writer
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this trailer:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
If you’re excited about the Carpe Diem podcast at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Sharing this show with friends or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
- Leaving a review and rating on Apple iTunes. (Thank you!!)
- Subscribing to one of the podcast players below!
Other ways to enjoy the show: