Are you thinking you don’t have the transferable skills to get a nonclinical job? In this podcast, which I refer affectionately to as the “You’re not chopped liver,” episode, you’re going to see that you do indeed have many transferable skills. I’m also going to address the catch-22 of needing experience to land a job but not being able to get a job without experience. And you’ll also hear a funny story about a job I had in a well-known hotel kitchen.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- Your transferable skills for a nonclinical job
- The issue with job descriptions wanting experience
- Not knowing how to do a job when you’re hired
- On-the-job training for nonclinical jobs
- What happened to me in that well-known hotel kitchen
Links for this episode:
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
If you’re excited about the Carpe Diem podcast at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review and rating on Apple iTunes. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. (Thank you!!)
- Sharing this show with friends or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
- Subscribing to one of the podcast players below!
Other ways to enjoy the show: