I have another cool technique for you! This one is called the I am I am technique. It’s a simple yet powerful exercise to help you make changes through intention, focused steps, and clarifying your motivation. You’ll get to hear my two guests doing this technique for the first time and the helpful guidance they receive. There’s also a downloadable cheat sheet for this exercise so you can try it yourself and start getting results ASAP.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- How to use the I am I am Technique for making powerful changes.
- My friend from residency learning the technique for the first time.
- Her husband using the technique for something many of us struggle with.
- How you can use this exercise to receive helpful guidance that is just what you need to hear.
Links for this episode:
I am I am Technique Cheat Sheet – Download the 5 simple steps for the I am I am exercise which includes a worksheet for you to use.
If you missed the first technique I shared for helping with anxiety and being more present, you can find it HERE on podcast #7
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
Other ways to enjoy the show: