How would you like to be able to earn extra income while still in practice, learn new skills, and keep your brain stimulated? In this podcast, my guest Dr. Michelle-Mudge Riley and I take turns talking about 9 different top side gigs for physicians. It’s not uncommon to feel like you’re stagnating when while in practice. Side gigs are a great way to keep learning and expanding your skillset while opening the door to new opportunities.
In this episode we’re talking about:
9 different top nonclinical side gigs
- Chart Reviewing
- Expert Witnessing
- Medical Writing
- Independent Medical Exams (IMEs)
- Being a Collaborating Physician
- Knowledge Consulting
Links for this episode:
Side Gig Cheat Sheet – This 6-page cheat sheet gives you actionable resources for each of the 9 top side gigs.
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
Other ways to enjoy the show: