Are you having anxiety over the uncertainty in your career? Do you find yourself lost in your head in thoughts about what could happen or go wrong? Here’s a simple technique that will help you be more present and calm. If you’re wondering, this is NOT meditation. You can do this in less than a minute. You’ll get to hear two physicians doing this exercise for the first time and try it yourself.
In this episode you get to hear:
- A super simple, yet powerful technique to let go of anxious thoughts and be more present
- How this technique is well suited for physicians
- A male physician learning the exercise
- A female physician learning the exercise
Links for this episode:
Download a cheat sheet with the instructions for this exercise as well as some resources on mindfulness and meditation.
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
If you’re excited about the Carpe Diem podcast at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review and rating on Apple iTunes. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. (Thank you!!)
- Sharing this show with friends or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
- Subscribing to one of the podcast players below!
Other ways to enjoy the show: