You’ve done your research and are ready for a new nonclinical role; all that’s left is landing the interview. However, you’re not quite sure if you should send in a resume or a CV, or even what the difference exactly is. You want to showcase your skills and experience, but you may not be sure how to communicate them. In today’s solo episode, I’ll be sharing 5 reasons why a well designed resume can be the key to getting your foot in the door, and tips on how to get yours to the top of the recruiter’s pile.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- The difference between a CV and a resume
- Why a summary section is important
- How to best arrange your information
- Why you don’t have to limit yourself to one page
- What catches a recruiter’s eye
- How to best showcase your skills
- Advice on incorporating keywords organically
Links for this episode:
Carpe Diem Resume Kit – Get 20% off with coupon code SAVE20 until Saturday, September 9th – Converting your CV to a resume helps recruiters better understand why you are a great match for a specific job. My resume kit will guide you through creating a polished resume for your desired job. Templates are included as well as a bonus on writing your cover letter. Give yourself the best chance of getting that interview! Learn more HERE!
Free Preflight CV and Resume Checklist – Download your free checklist to make sure your CV and Resume are polished and ready to impress.
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
Other ways to enjoy the show: