If you like using your clinical knowledge but need a change from patient care, Life Insurance Medicine could be for you. In this episode, you’ll hear the story of how a burned out internal medicine physician hit the breaking point and how she found a new career she loves. You’ll also learn why Life Insurance medical directors find so much satisfaction in their work that they often stay until retirement.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- The steps a burned-out physician took to find a nonclinical job she loves.
- What physicians do in Life Insurance Medicine.
- What kind of physicians make a good fit for this sector.
- Compensation for Life Insurance medical directors.
- Tips for exploring a career in Life Insurance Medicine.
Links for this episode:
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
If you’re excited about the Carpe Diem podcast at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review and rating on Apple iTunes. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. (Thank you!!)
- Sharing this show with friends or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
- Subscribing to one of the podcast players below!
Other ways to enjoy the show: