Are you burdened by medical school debt? It’s common for physicians to have $200,000 – $300,000 or more in loans. This can be a heavy weight to bear. It can make you feel trapped and anxious. Joy Sorensen Navarre understands these challenges and has a heart for helping physicians become debt-free. She is the founder of Navigate Student Loans and our guest on the podcast. She shares how her company helps physicians get debt-free and offers hope and compassion.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- Student loan debt
- Why Joy Sorensen Navarre started helping physicians
- How Joy helps her clients with their student loans
- Whether or not you should stay at a job because of a repayment plan
- The psychology and mindset around debt
- Key changes related to loan forgiveness due to COVID
Links for this episode:
Navigate Student Loans – Joy Sorensen Navarre
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
Other ways to enjoy the show: