As physicians, we often hear that we’re not very good with our money. We’re so busy taking care of patients, we may not put a lot of time into understanding our relationship to money and how it’s impacting our life and future goals. According to Dr. Brent Lacey, board-certified gastroenterologist and master financial coach, physicians make the same mistakes as everyone else with their money. The mistakes just have more zeros at the end. Come listen in as he shares 5 key steps for success with your finances as a physician.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- Dr. Lacey’s childhood and financial lessons learned
- How Brent Lacey got started helping others with their money
- Different personality types related to money habits
- 5 key steps for financial success
- Money and marriage
- Financial coaching with Brent Lacey
Links for this episode:
Free guide: “3 Critical Tools to Level Up Your Family’s Finances” by Dr. Brent Lacey
The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley
The Next Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley and Sarah Stanley Fallaw
Retirement Income Calculator one example of many
How to get in touch with Dr. Brent Lacey
– Website: www.thescopeofpractice.com
– Podcast: www.thescopeofpractice.com/podcast
– Facebook: www.thescopeofpractice.com/facebookpage
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-lacey/
– Twitter: @BusinessCoachMD
– Instagram: @TheScopeOfPractice
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
Other ways to enjoy the show: