Are you planning to apply for a nonclinical job? Before you even send in your resume, start preparing for interviews. Get ahead of the competition by knowing how to prepare. Our guest is Michelle Schmidt, a senior-level recruiter who has helped physicians land nonclinical jobs for more than two decades. She shares her insider strategies for answering difficult questions, discussing salary, avoiding common mistakes, and much more.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- Michelle Schmidt’s interesting path into recruiting physicians.
- Why interview prep is so important.
- How to prepare for nonclinical job interviews.
- How to answer the question, “Tell me about yourself…”
- How to ask about compensation.
- Why short vignettes are important to use.
- A common mistake to avoid at the end of the interview.
Links for this episode:
10 Tips to Rock Your Interviews – Following these 10 tips will help you strategically prepare for your nonclinical job interviews. You will be more confident, relaxed, and ready to do your best!
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
Other ways to enjoy the show: