Can recruiters help in your nonclinical job search? Absolutely! Today we have a wonderful guest, Syl Marcus, who has been recruiting physicians for over 20 years and loves to help them find the right job. Learn about the different types of recruiters, how to make a great impression, and even how to deal with the topic of compensation.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- The two main types of recruiters
- How to reach out to recruiters
- Why a resume rather than a CV is key
- What recruiters are looking for
- When to ask about compensation
Links for this episode:
Resume Kit – Everything you need to convert your CV to a resume, including a section on writing a compelling cover letter.
Working With Recruiters – FAQs and Tips – A 6-page resource guide with commonly asked FAQs and tips for working with a nonclinical recruiter.
Syl Marcus’s LinkedIn Profile
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
If you’re excited about the Carpe Diem podcast at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review and rating on Apple iTunes. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. (Thank you!!)
- Sharing this show with friends or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
- Subscribing to one of the podcast players below!
Other ways to enjoy the show: