Have you ever felt like you had a great idea for a business but weren’t sure where to start? Or that you have a creative side that’s going unused in your clinical role? You are not alone! Many physicians feel this itch and aren’t sure how to scratch it. Today we’re talking to Dr. Adam Rosh, emergency medicine physician and founder of Rosh Review, about pursuing your entrepreneurial dreams. He’ll share his advice on getting started, overcoming analysis paralysis, and reframing the fear of failure.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- How Dr. Rosh’s struggles sparked his passion for helping others succeed
- Why connecting with others is the key to entrepreneurial success
- Overcoming the challenge of “How?”
- How Adam incorporates his belief in human connection into his business
- Why Dr. Rosh views failures as learning opportunities
- How entrepreneurship and helping others can go hand in hand
- Conquering the fear of failure
Links for this episode:
Carpe Diem Resume Kit – Converting your CV to a resume helps recruiters better understand why you are a great match for a specific job. My resume kit will guide you through creating a polished resume for your desired job. Templates are included as well as a bonus on writing your cover letter.
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
Other ways to enjoy the show: