Are you feeling trapped in your job because of finances? Are you unsure if you could afford to make changes? A great place to start is to revisit your financial situation and strategy. Our guest, Rick Ferri CFA, is a Chartered Financial Analyst, author, podcaster, and proponent of low-cost investing. He’s here to talk about money, investing for retirement, and paying off debt. If you want to take charge of your money and have the freedom to make the career choices that work for you, come and listen in!
In this episode we’re talking about:
- Can physicians afford to change their careers?
- How much money do you need to retire?
- Should you pay off your debt right away or invest the money?
- How money management fees can adversely impact investment returns.
- A simple, low-cost approach to investing.
Links for this episode:
(I have no financial affiliations with the individuals/companies listed below)
Not mentioned in the podcast – additional resources
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
Other ways to enjoy the show: