Curious about investing in real estate, but unsure where to begin? You may be surprised by the variety of opportunities and accessible options to get you started. Our guest, Dr. Ronnie Shalev, knew she had to expand her horizons after years of burnout as an emergency medicine physician. Today, she is a successful investor, author, and co-founder of Sherwin Properties. Join us for a complete rundown on tapping into this lucrative income stream.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- Dr. Shalev’s transition from burnout to financial freedom through real estate
- The ER night shift that led Dr. Shalev to make a change
- Whether single-family rentals are right for you
- The possibilities in flipping distressed properties
- The ins and outs of real estate syndications
- Leveraging retirement funds to jump start your investment journey
- Where to begin your search for such opportunities
Links for this episode:
Shalwin Properties – Dr. Ronnie Shalev’s alternative investment company
Rich Dad Poor Dad – What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That The Poor And Middle Class Do Not by Robert Kiyosaki – recommend by Dr. Shalev
Next Level Your Life – Features story after story of overcoming, growth, and transformation from entrepreneurs, professionals, thought leaders, real estate investors, bestselling authors, speakers, and more! Dr. Shalev’s transition story is included in this book.
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
Other ways to enjoy the show: